The University offers modern teaching methods through a personal academic tutoring system, where the needs for individualised instruction tailored to the student's personal development are met. The University ensures that its teaching is of the highest quality to make its graduates well prepared for the challenges of the contemporary world.
It is of vital importance for students to take an overview of their academic development at regular points throughout their studies. An appointed Personal Academic Tutor is someone to help them do so. The person is a leading subject expert that helps students make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their potential.
All JDU tutors provide professional support and advice on subject-specific queries.
JDU tutorial subjects (run in Polish) - summer semester 2017/2018:
1. Contemporary Polish poetry
2. ABC of toxicology
3. Theatre & culture
4. Physical activity in your life
6. Sign language
7. How to code neural networks
8. Contemporary education systems
9. Chemistry (is the key to everything)
11. Public administration & citizens
12. Central philosophical & ideological issues
13. We are all scientists
14. Biomedical science
15. Relaxation techniques
16. Biodiversity & its conservation
17. A smooth introduction to business -
18. Shaping professional development in the legal field
19. Media education